There are seven forms to use for each project:
- Design Process: Seven (7) Basic Decisions
- Driving Forces: gathering the ideas and needs of the client
- Design Spread Sheet Proposal: developing the design proposal
- Material Estimate: figuring out material costs
- Labor Estimate: figuring out labor costs
- Project Scheduler: planning the project progress
- Call to Action: provides a list of contact names, numbers, and emails.
To use the Interior Design Forms on your own project , you must go to www.dssmforms.com, then use your username and password.